HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v3.93 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32 v3.93 and HWiNFO64 v3.93 available.
Changes:
  • Enhanced support of Intel Haswell family.
  • Fixed reporting of memory usage on nVidia GPUs in SLI.
  • Added support of CHL8228 to report GPU VRM temperatures, voltages, currents and power (Radeon HD 7970, etc).
  • Added preliminary Lynx Point support.
  • Added several new nVidia GPU models.
  • Enhanced reporting of Intel ME features.
  • Added preliminary nVidia Kepler (GK107) support.
  • Fixed Windows 8 support.
  • Added support of Intel Integrated Clock Control (ICC): reporting of clock capabilities and monitoring of actual status.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8Z77 series.

Martin said:
Added support of Intel Integrated Clock Control (ICC): reporting of clock capabilities and monitoring of actual status.

Hi Martin, where is this to be found? P67 MEI 8.x

For Sandy/Ivy Bridge based systems with 6/7-series chipsets check under:
Motherboard -> Intel ME / Intel ICC
and under Sensors / Intel CPU the current ICC values are displayed.

Also make sure you have the Intel HECI driver installed.

Nalika said:
Martin said:
Added support of Intel Integrated Clock Control (ICC): reporting of clock capabilities and monitoring of actual status.

Hi Martin, where is this to be found? P67 MEI 8.x

Okay my bad, seems I was using 391 for some strange reason instead of 393, my apologies, all okay. :blush:

Would it be possible/useful to show the ME Firmware version?

That should be displayed as well, check under Motherboard -> Intel ME. However, on some systems this might not be available, so in that case you might find the ME version under Motherboard -> SMBIOS DMI.

Not so fortunate with this board.
[attachment=290]

But nice to hear it might be available for other boards. Sounds like things might get a bit messy with IvyBridge and ME 8.x requirements although not too sure what that's all about.

Martin said:
That should be displayed as well, check under Motherboard -> Intel ME. However, on some systems this might not be available, so in that case you might find the ME version under Motherboard -> SMBIOS DMI.

Attachments

• SMB.png
    SMB.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
I don't know yet why on some systems the Intel ME info is not present, looks like they changed something.
On other systems it looks like this: http://www.hwinfo.com/images/ICC.PNG
Do you see the Intel vPro entry under SMBIOS DMI? There should be the ME version visible too.

No Vpro. With i5-2500k & P67 things are fairly sparse, no AMT, no MEBx, no Txt etc...

[attachment=291]

Attachments

• SMB2.png
    SMB2.png
    15 KB · Views: 4
Back