HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v4.07-1775 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32 v4.07-1775 Beta and HWiNFO64 v4.07-1775 Beta available.
Changes:
  • Fixed HWiNFO64 autorun.
  • Improved sensor graphs, added resizing capability.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS P67 and Z77 series.
  • Enhanced support of VT11xx sensor on GPU.
  • Improved handling of user-disabled sensors.
  • Improved CPU power measurement on AMD Bulldozer.

Thank You Martin,

I have it actively running. I am now getting SysTin3 with a reasonable range of 69 C to 75 C but I am not sure what it is reporting? Before I was getting garbage so I turned it of since I didn't believe it was connected to anything on my system.

Regards,

Crysta

Hi Crysta,
this depends on the mainboard model you have. Unless I know the exact model, I cannot say more.
But in most cases such values might belong to sensor inputs which are not connected to a real source, so they report bogus values.

Martin said:
Hi Crysta,
this depends on the mainboard model you have. Unless I know the exact model, I cannot say more.
But in most cases such values might belong to sensor inputs which are not connected to a real source, so they report bogus values.

Martin, I believe you have that info from another recent interaction but in case you don't I will give you the link and try the attachment resource again. You said you were going to fix it the last time. :)

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxiUW_krt1_zSUlIUl9rbkI3dW8

Regards,

Crysta

PS. Nope, Attachment still doesn't work for me :huh:

I just wanted to be sure which mainboard you mean (you might have more machines)...
For this mainboard (Intel DH67BL) I believe the SYSTIN3 is probably a bogus value, since it doesn't seem to be connected to a real diode.
Regarding the attachment problem - it seems to be specific to certain files only. I posted a question about this on the forum's support site, but haven't got a response yet.

OKAY Martin,

I never thought about more than one machine :p I do but they are both Android ... :D lol

I thought that's what you told me previously. I turned off Monitoring on it since it again went off the deep end. :p

Thanks

Crysta

Martin,

The fan worked normal after resuming from suspend in the release 1770.
But the release 1775 work with zero fan after resuming from suspend again.

Back