HWiNFO32 v4.09-1810 Beta and HWiNFO64 v4.09-1810 Beta available.
- Improved reading of SMBIOS DMI data on EFI BIOSes without CSM.
- Added possibility to specify number of decimal digits displayed per each sensor value.
- Added preliminary support of Valleyview, Avoton, Rangeley.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 675MX and GTX 680MX.
- Added several new Radeon 8000 series models.
- Added support of ITE IT8623E LPC & hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS F2A85 series.
- Added monitoring of GPU D3D Dedicated and Dynamic memory on AMD, Intel and nVidia GPUs.
- Added ability to display tray icon color depending on alarm threshold.
- Added reporting of CPU TDP for AMD Trinity, Kaveri and Kabini.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI P6N SLI V2.