HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v4.17-1903 Beta released

Hi Martin,

Done! :D

In Configuration:
I don't quite understand what you mean by "Keep Theme"?

Do we have different Themes somewhere that I haven't discovered?
Anyway just noticed it this time. As far as I can see, everything looks good on my system. :D

Thanks, Best Regards,

Crysta

By default HWiNFO overrides some dialog properties (e.g. the blue font color in the summary window), so if the user prefers a certain Windows theme, this is not fully followed by HWiNFO. While for most users this is just a matter of look, for some vision impaired this can be a problem when using a high contrast theme for example - it could cause the text to be unreadable for them. So enabling the "Keep Theme" option will tell HWiNFO not to override those colors and follow Windows theme settings.

Martin said:
By default HWiNFO overrides some dialog properties (e.g. the blue font color in the summary window), so if the user prefers a certain Windows theme, this is not fully followed by HWiNFO. While for most users this is just a matter of look, for some vision impaired this can be a problem when using a high contrast theme for example - it could cause the text to be unreadable for them. So enabling the "Keep Theme" option will tell HWiNFO not to override those colors and follow Windows theme settings.

:idea::cool::angel:

Back