HWiNFO32/64 v4.32 has been released.
- Fixed reporting of drive warning on some SSDs.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla K40m, K40st, K40s.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 8-series mainboards.
- Fixed Intel CPU sensor on Haswell-U/Y.
- Improved recognition of CHiL CHL8318/CHL8266 on GPU.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI NF750-G55.
- Fixed reporting of sensor values on AMD GPUs after ULPS/powerdown restart.
- Fixed enumeration of later AMD DGPUs disabled by PowerXpress.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS VI.
- Added monitoring of TSOD on SNB/IVB/HSW/BDW-E/EN/EP/EX.
- Fixed font size selection for LG LCD.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock/VID on Haswell GT1.5 SKUs.
- Added option to lock sensor order (enabled by default). If sensor order was changed in the past, this option needs to be disabled first.
- Added support of ITE IT8620E HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE A88X series.