HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v4.51-2440 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v4.51-2440 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Added support of Intersil ISL6388 digital PWM.
  • Fixed sensor monitoring on some ASUS P8H67 series with IT8771.
  • Improved BCLK measurement on Skylake.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z97 OC Formula.
  • Added option to disable GPU reordering.
  • Fixed monitoring of Max CPU/Thread and Total CPU usage so that it reflects only the particular CPU package.
  • Added preliminary support of Intersil ISL6367 and ISL6379 (for ASRock boards only yet).
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS.
  • Added ability to display multiple sensor lists.
  • Added support of multi-row operations in sensors window.

Hi Martin,
I have TRIED your latest Beta 2440, the Sensor Window body is completely blank, not even titles. The control buttons are there though. The other windows seem fine.  The program crashed once shortly after starting it but only once.
I have rolled back and everything is fine again.

I will roll it ahead when I have a few minutes and create a debug file for you, so this is simply and early heads up.

Best Regards,

Crysta

Please also attach a screenshot, so I can see exactly how it looks like.

Update: I think I can replicate it. The problem is in updating of settings to the new multiple sensor lists.
Going to check and fix ASAP !

I have just released build 2441 to fix that issue.
Let me know if you have any other troubles..

Awesome Martin,

You found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

All is well again my friend .... Good to talk with you again, it has been awhile.

Best Regards,

Crysta

PS. On a Redmond (PST) break for an eLearning I am doing at home (MST).  :cool:

I saw this problem too, but was not sure what was happening. I got it working by clicking the "Expand window by adding a new table" button.

I'm using the updated Beta now, works fine, but...

I don't understand the point of this feature, could you explain it please Martin?

I see you can drag and drop attributes/entries from the main full sensor "table" to the blank sensor table, but that removed the entry from the main table, which I did not like.

I can understand and like the idea of two different tables, for my use a smaller one with fewer entries could be useful. But I'm still lost about the purpose of this feature.

:) The main purpose of this is to fit more items on a screen/monitor, so that you don't have to scroll down to see them.
If you don't like it, you can still use it the same way as before - in a single screen.

Here's an example why I implemented the multiple sensor lists, so you can have something like this: ;)

[attachment=1274]

Attachments

• HWiNFO.png
    HWiNFO.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 12
I get duplicate sensors.
http://i61.tinypic.com/rm4hdy.jpg
Deleted registry for HWiNFO  and ran it with debug
There are 2 identical keys in registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HWiNFO64\Sensors\F7067790_0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HWiNFO64\Sensors\F7067790_1

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.zip
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
Changed to no fixed mode after removed a few sensors.
A few blank lines were added at the top and I lost Core #1-3 Clock and they are nowhere to be found :s

Another thing I have notice, this may now be new, when restoring default order all sensors I hid before are non-monitored. This may be useful if you intend to remove them again, but a pain if you intend to use them.

EDIT: I've looked in the registry, and there is a gap (raw) between clock0 and clock1, also all clocks but clock0 has empty "label" value

Attachments

• reg.zip
    976 bytes · Views: 0
The double NCT sensor is a bug, but not related to the new sensor layout features. I'll fix that.

Yes, when removing items, they are disabled first and then hidden. When you make them appear back, they are not enabled, which is intended. Since you can now select multiple rows in the main sensors window, it's easy to enable (monitor) them again.

As for the last issue, are you able to reproduce the way how you got there? I need exact steps, so I can check it.

Thanks for the precise instructions !
I have been able to reproduce it. So both issues shall be fixed in the next build.

Martin said:
:) The main purpose of this is to fit more items on a screen/monitor, so that you don't have to scroll down to see them.
If you don't like it, you can still use it the same way as before - in a single screen.

Yess.. :D

Attachments

• HD 77902.jpg
    HD 77902.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 7
Back