HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v4.60 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v4.60 has been released.

Changes:
  • Added support of Intersil ISL6388 digital PWM.
  • Fixed sensor monitoring on some ASUS P8H67 series with IT8771.
  • Improved BCLK measurement on Skylake.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z97 OC Formula.
  • Added option to disable GPU reordering.
  • Fixed monitoring of Max CPU/Thread and Total CPU usage so that it reflects only the particular CPU package.
  • Added preliminary support of Intersil ISL6367 and ISL6379 (for ASRock boards only yet).
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS.
  • Added ability to display multiple sensor lists.
  • Added support of multi-row operations in sensors window.
  • Added ability to rename sensor titles.
  • Added component names (mainboard, system name) to sensor titles.
  • Added support of AMD Nolan.
  • Improved appearance on high-DPI scaled screens.
  • Improved reporting of S.M.A.R.T. attributes per SSD controller type.
  • Reduced memory module scan time on Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP/EX and later server CPUs.
  • Enhanced support of NVIDIA Tesla GPUs - clocks, memory parameters, usage, power, fan speed.
  • Fixed a possible crash on some systems with more than ~400 sensors.
  • Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X.

Hi Martin,
seems since HWiNFO64 v4.51-2450 the CPU windows from System Summary is getting larger every time reopen System Summary windows, in case you haven't noticed yet :). Sorry i can't post SS right now.

No, I haven't noticed that yet. Please post screenshots when you can. Are you maybe using a high-DPI monitor with scaling set in Windows?

Martin said:
No, I haven't noticed that yet. Please post screenshots when you can. Are you maybe using a high-DPI monitor with scaling set in Windows?

No Information on DPI just 0.247mm x0.247 mm pixel  size and 21.5 inch LG e-ips full hd monitor :p
Changing from Larger -150% to smaller - 100% (default) in Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display makes CPU windows normal, but like it said 'smaller' to my eyes :p

Attachments

• hwinfo cpu get bigger.jpg
    hwinfo cpu get bigger.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 4
Back