HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.07-2665 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.07-2665 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced support of Intel Knights Landing.
  • Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake and Denverton.
  • Added workaround for some Intel RSTe drivers causing crash.
  • Added new sensor to monitor current memory timings.
  • Restored lost Windows 98 compatibility.
  • Added monitoring of Thermaltake DPS PSUs.
  • Added monitoring of Enermax Digifanless PSUs.
  • Added monitoring of Corsair RMi and HXi series PSUs.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H110 series.

Hi Martin,

This is another first for me. I am on the latest Insiders Program Build 10576 on this partition using "Total Commander" using the Sync feature for Image backups out to my NAS Network from:

Drive Model:   WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0

The activity that you do see on the drive is from the OS on this partition. It should be maxed out at 100% in this operation. For your information, the step that you see on Networx is from an identical operation on another instance of TC(directly under the top one) going to a second NAS drive.

The same also occurs on my other disk too:

Drive Model:  WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0

Please be advised, Martin, that when I do a straight copy in TC, the Disk usage goes right to 100% on either disk that I am copying Images from out to the NAS(one of the reasons I use 3 single drive NAS instead of USB drives). I had a new Image for this Build that I straight copied today and that was the case! Also this does not occur on my other OS partitions both W 10.0 RTM, W 8.1 Pro or any previous IP Builds. I suspect they are doing some Kernel changes where your's or Christian's hooks go into OR it is a bug in the OS. I am not having any other problem with apps or the OS which is very clean.

Please see the Screen Capture:  2015.10.31 10-30-00 HWiNFOx64 Lack of Disk Activity Capture.PNG

On G Drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxiUW_krt1_zU0paR2czVkxQZmM&usp=sharing

I will leave this for you as a headsup and will watch future Builds. If you don't hear from me on future builds the problem has been rectified. Of course, feel free to contact me when ever you like.

Best Regards,

Crysta

HWiNFO uses standard system queries to determine the disk activity, so I think this must be due to some change in the Build 10576 kernel. Might be a bug, we will see later...

:( Martin,

I don't know what is going on. After working on other partitions(restart in other words) it is working now????

Drive Model:   WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0

2015.10.31 17-15-00 HWiNFOx64 Now Disk Activity Capture.PNG

On G Drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

We will just have to watch it. At least if it becomes a problem, you have a heads up.......

I am doing Paragon work on:

Drive Model:  WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0

Crysta

PS. Martin, Its intermittent. Next time I used it after Paragon was finished with the Image, it was the same as the first Capture.

Hi Martin,

Seems on latest Win (build 10240), sensor monitoring on sensors (CPU CU0 Power, CPU CU1 Power, CPU Package Power, GPU Power of GPU[#1]) from my system  that has been waken from sleep have much better monitoring. But HWinFO needs to be restart, otherwise it stops monitoring on that sensors.
Just want to let you know.

Attachments

• PutPCSleepThenWakeUp.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
wawans1975 said:
Hi Martin,

Seems on latest Win (build 10240), sensor monitoring on sensors (CPU CU0 Power, CPU CU1 Power, CPU Package Power, GPU Power of GPU[#1]) from my system  that has been waken from sleep have much better monitoring. But HWinFO needs to be restart, otherwise it stops monitoring on that sensors.
Just want to let you know.

Thanks, I'll try to fix this in the next build.

Back