HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.11-2712 Beta released

Hi Martin

Just trying to change unit for sensors and notice that unit text on sensor graphs not the same as on sensor windows. Example on screen shot i've attached

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 5
Martin said:
Ah, I forgot that, thanks for letting me know. Will check it...

you're welcome..

Btw I am getting weird values on sensors bellow GPU [#0]: ATI/AMD Radeon R7 260/HD 7790: On Semi NCP81022 header and VR T3 sensor appear as it was never before, pic attached for first case.

Attachments

• wrongdisplay.jpg
    wrongdisplay.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 7
Are you maybe running some other hardware monitoring tool with HWiNFO? That might be caused by a conflict.
Can you try to capture those erratic values while running in Debug Mode and then attach the HWiNFO64.DBG file produced ?

Martin said:
Are you maybe running some other hardware monitoring tool with HWiNFO? That might be caused by a conflict.
Can you try to capture those erratic values while running in Debug Mode and then attach the HWiNFO64.DBG file produced ?

I am not  running another hw mon. tools.
I couldn't reproduce in 1 dbg file for erratic values and VR T3 sensors appearence, so i made 2 dbg files for each.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1st_2ndcase.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Thanks. It looks like a wrong readout from the GPU VRM. I'll try to filter them out, but it's possible that there will be other invalid ones.

Martin said:
Thanks. It looks like a wrong readout from the GPU VRM. I'll try to filter them out, but it's possible that there will be other invalid ones.

How about on Mainboard VRM? seems too.. are these effect of using new windows so giving wrong read out?

EDIT - Debug file attached

Attachments

• mobovrm.jpg
    mobovrm.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 4
  • newdebugfile.zip
    204.7 KB · Views: 5
Well, that's really odd - it looks as if the VRMs sometimes return contents of other registers than those requested by HWiNFO.
My guess would be a conflict with another monitoring application, but if you say you are not using another one, I'm afraid I don't know what might be causing this :(

Martin said:
Well, that's really odd - it looks as if the VRMs sometimes return contents of other registers than those requested by HWiNFO.
My guess would be a conflict with another monitoring application, but if you say you are not using another one, I'm afraid I don't know what might be causing this :(

:D
I think since I forgot to signed out another user with HWiNFO still running (running automatically from task scheduler) then started another HWiNFO (manually from windows explorer/automatically from task scheduler) with another user account, so there are multiple instances of HWiNFO running..

HWiNFO runs OK now, but first i had to end task another HWiNFO instance :D

Attachments

• 2instances.jpg
    2instances.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 2
:)
I'm wondering how could that work, HWiNFO should avoid running multiple instances. It was probably because it was launched under a different user...

Back