HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.11-2730 Beta released

That's what I came to this conclusion. Break off to one who has developed and soldered to this "drive" anything that extends beyond the body. And then I say it was. :)

Technical notes:

Overclocking is not the best solution in terms of circuitry - you output nodes beyond the boundaries of the stability of their regimes of time, increasing their heat and thus speed up the degradation of the physical structures of semiconductors - two.

And considering that Intel CPU since Iwy Bridge used possessing far better thermal properties "thermal grease":) local overheating and metallurgical sample crystal when operating in conditions prohibitive for them guaranteed. Intel as a producer interested in increasing sales of their products, and if people use it in the emergency mode, it God himself ordered to release a version of the chip that is they do allow and burn after working a little longer warranty period that you have purchased a new product, but it could show it claims for what the old burned down. Such things are laid in the Terms of Reference for the development, but the consumer does not speak about it.:)

VictorVG said:
Technical notes:

Overclocking is not the best solution in terms of circuitry - you output nodes beyond the boundaries of the stability of their regimes of time, increasing their heat and thus speed up the degradation of the physical structures of semiconductors - two.

And considering that Intel CPU since Iwy Bridge used possessing far better thermal properties "thermal grease":) local overheating and metallurgical sample crystal when operating in conditions prohibitive for them guaranteed. Intel as a producer interested in increasing sales of their products, and if people use it in the emergency mode, it God himself ordered to release a version of the chip that is they do allow and burn after working a little longer warranty period that you have purchased a new product, but it could show it claims for what the old burned down. Such things are laid in the Terms of Reference for the development, but the consumer does not speak about it.:)

Who are you talking to?

DeadSix27 said:
Who are you talking to?

I told you that. And besides, with people unfamiliar to me, I prefer to talk to "you" as it allows both interlocutors moral comfort in the conversation. Agree that each of us has his own private space which we protect from others.

VictorVG said:
DeadSix27 said:
Who are you talking to?

I told you that. And besides, with people unfamiliar to me, I prefer to talk to "you" as it allows both interlocutors moral comfort in the conversation. Agree that each of us has his own private space which we protect from others.

Uh, okay? I still don't know who you're talking about. Everyone in general?

I wasn't bothering reading the other posts as it had nothing to do with me, but makes sense now :p

Back