HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.25-2860 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.25-2860 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced AMD Polaris support.
  • Changed MVDDC to VDDCI on AMD Bonaire, Hawaii, Tonga.
  • Added support of SMSC SCH5627 and SCH5636 HW monitors.
  • Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.
  • Added support of AquaStream Ultimate.
  • Removed showing of average values for some sensors where this has no meaning.
  • Added experimental reporting of CPU current/power for some later ASUS mainboards.

If possible, do you mind listing "some later ASUS Boards", or telling me whether mine ("ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO", its a pretty new Z710 one) is one of those?

Your model is currently not one of those, but theoretically it might support the new power measurement.
If you provide HWiNFO Debug Files while in idle and high CPU load I will check it ;)

Martin said:
Your model is currently not one of those, but theoretically it might support the new power measurement.
If you provide HWiNFO Debug Files while in idle and high CPU load I will check it ;)

Alright, I sent you a PM with the download URLs to the debug files.

I ran HWInfo for ~1minute once just idling and once with a dummy ffmpeg encode to get some load going, hope that's enough.

I used HWInfo Beta version: 5.25-2860, but your debug file probably tells you all that anyway.

I'm sorry, but according to those dumps it seems this method is not applicable for your mainboard.

Martin said:
I'm sorry, but according to those dumps it seems this method is not applicable for your mainboard.

Thanks for checking anyway! Guess its not a "later ASUS Mainboard" then :p

It is "later", but each model has specific features that only ASUS knows exactly.

Back