HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.35-2955 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.35-2955 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura.
  • Fixed recognition of AMD Radeon RX 460.
  • Added support of Areca SAS/SATA RAID controllers.
  • Fixed some sensor values for ASUS STRIX X99, X99-DELUXE II, RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 and X99-A II boards.
  • Fixed GPU Voltage monitoring with On Semi NCP81022.
  • Improved appearance on Hi-Res displays with custom scaling.

Big thanks! I update ten system on my LAN include network monitoring in to admin console - no questions, all system is work success.

Thanks for the feedback. This build was a larger update (internal and GUI), so it will require more testing.
This was required to improve appearance on systems with scaled display resolutions.
Some might have noticed that some icons have changed. More improvements to come later...

It's good. Errors better identify at the stage of testing and eliminate by their results to take the job without any problems. Otherwise, haste makes waste, and clowns in the art that some are simply too many :).

Martin said:
HWiNFO32/64 v5.35-2955 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Fixed recognition of AMD Radeon RX 460.
Hi,
I see:
- Shader unit counts in summary are too much  :)
- sensor value on its vddc seems not right, on gpuz onload its around 1.XXXX V and during idle its 0.85xx V
- at fan stop  current gpu fan's rpm not have correct value (0 rpm) (fan stop  at +/-45 DC)
and request for memory vendor's name (micron/ hynix, etc.) just like gpuz.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).jpg
    Screenshot (18).jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 7
  • RX460.CSV
    160.3 KB · Views: 1
wawans1975 said:
Hi,
I see:
- sensor value on its vddc seems not right, on gpuz onload its around 1.XXXX V and during idle its 0.85xx V
- at fan stop  current gpu fan's rpm not have correct value (0 rpm) (fan stop  at +/-45 DC)
Thanks.

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File, so I can check all details.
The GPU fan at 0 RPM is currently a known issue to me, it seems the GPU doesn't provide a valid reading in this case and returns the last RPM. I think GPU-Z is affected by this too.
GPU Memory vendor is shown in the main HWiNFO window (not in the summary).

Martin said:
wawans1975 said:
Hi,
I see:
Thanks.

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File, so I can check all details.
The GPU fan at 0 RPM is currently a known issue to me, it seems the GPU doesn't provide a valid reading in this case and returns the last RPM. I think GPU-Z is affected by this too.
GPU Memory vendor is shown in the main HWiNFO window (not in the summary).
Ok.
I have checked for GPU Memory vendor but not found it on Video Adapter branch.
additon info: I have disable IGP cause current driver not support it

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks.
I will fix shader count and VDDC reporting in the next build.
I will also enable reporting of VDDCI voltage, current and power. It seems that unlike RX480/470 the 460 supports it.

Back