HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.53-3190 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.53-3190 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Extended reporting of NVMe drive temperatures and added thresholds to sensors.
  • Improved calculation of Corsair PSU efficiency.
  • Added monitoring of EVGA iCX additional GPU temperatures and fans.
  • Added support of Corsair Link Commander Pro (CLCP).
  • Added reporting of CPU process technology (nm).
  • Added monitoring of NVIDA GPU performance limiting reasons.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X299-A, PRIME X299-DELUXE and TUF X299 series.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X299 series mainboards.
  • Improved measuring of BCLK on Skylake-X.
  • Fixed a bug causing Shift- and Alt- hot key combinations not to work properly.
  • Added support of RTSS OSD custom colors (requires RTSS v7.0.0 or later).
  • Added support of RTSS OSD graphs (requires RTSS v7.0.0 beta 24 or later).

Awesome work, as always Martin. I appreciate your tireless support of this amazing product.

I especially like having the GPU performance reasons. It's going to be very useful working with @Prema on vBIOS mods. Seeing behavior in real time is fantastic.

Time_Spy_OSD.jpg

Martin said:
Thanks Mr. Fox! Now you can also put graphs from HWiNFO into OSD ;)

Yes, I saw in Unwinder's thread and just need to figure out how to do that. I checked the box and played with the X/Y and dimensions a little bit, but did not see the graph in OSD. I'm confident that's user error on my part. But, that new feature looks really awesome as well.

Mr. Fox said:
Martin said:

Yes, I saw in Unwinder's thread and just need to figure out how to do that. I checked the box and played with the X/Y and dimensions a little bit, but did not see the graph in OSD. I'm confident that's user error on my part. But, that new feature looks really awesome as well.

Are you using the required RTSS version 7.0.0 beta 24 or later ?
You also need to assign line/column for each graph.
When you enter graph dimensions then positive numbers are in pixels and negative ones in characters.

Martin said:
Mr. Fox said:
Martin said:

Are you using the required RTSS version 7.0.0 beta 24 or later ?
You also need to assign line/column for each graph.
When you enter graph dimensions then positive numbers are in pixels and negative ones in characters.

No, I was looking in the thread and could not find a link to it. I am on beta 23. I will look again and see if I can find a link to download it.

No problem ;)
I'm currently working on more enhancements - separate color for OSD items, etc.

Back