HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.54 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO32/64 v5.54 available.

Changes:
  • Extended reporting of NVMe drive temperatures and added thresholds to sensors.
  • Improved calculation of Corsair PSU efficiency.
  • Added monitoring of EVGA iCX additional GPU temperatures and fans.
  • Added support of Corsair Link Commander Pro (CLCP).
  • Added reporting of CPU process technology (nm).
  • Added monitoring of NVIDA GPU performance limiting reasons.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X299-A, PRIME X299-DELUXE and TUF X299 series.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X299 series mainboards.
  • Improved measuring of BCLK on Skylake-X.
  • Fixed a bug causing Shift- and Alt- hot key combinations not to work properly.
  • Added support of RTSS OSD custom colors (requires RTSS v7.0.0 or later).
  • Added support of RTSS OSD graphs (requires RTSS v7.0.0 beta 24 or later).
  • Added AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition.
  • Added option to specify custom/fixed font size for tray icons.
  • Improved option for number alignment in RTSS OSD.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X299 series.
  • Enhanced support of AMD Radeon Vega.

Hi Martin. Happy Saturday.

I just updated to this new version. Is there a way to get rid of the small super-script text displayed in OSD for the units? I prefer having the font the same size and spacing as the values like it used to be rather than super-script.

Units are now always displayed with super-script, but you can remove units completely if you use the "Show raw value only (no units)" option.

Thank you for answering. I will drop back to the previous version. I want the units to show, but I do not care for the appearance of the super-script font in OSD. I found the old way to be more aesthetically appealing.

I thought that all will like a superscript for units which are not so important (also because AB does it too), so I made it default. But it seems I was wrong and I cannot make anything default :D
OK, I will add an option for this, so the user can decide..

Martin said:
I thought that all will like a superscript for units which are not so important (also because AB does it too), so I made it default. But it seems I was wrong and I cannot make anything default :D

Just made a forum account to say I'm rolling back to the previous version too for the same reason. The superscript makes units illegible for my setup.

If "AB" is refering to MSI Afterburner, you are mistaken. Current Afterburner release does not use superscript for units.
aoeqWLb.jpg

Martin said:
I am sure some people like it and some may not care one way or the other. And, on top of that I am weirder than most. :D

I don't care for MSI Afterburner OSD at all and never use it. It's missing too much of what I want to see in my OSD (especially related to CPU) and has too much extra GPU sensor stuff I don't care about for OSD. Manipulating the layout of the OSD is also too tedious and I dislike the default arrangement of its sensors. I have been using HWiNFO64 for RTSS OSD output for at least 5 years now and absolutely love it because it allows me to select the sensors that are most important for me to monitor in the OSD, as well as how those values are arranged on my screen. It is truly an OSD customizer's paradise.

If you add an update for the user to decide that would be wonderful. Thank you so much. As usual, you exceed my expectations.

OK guys, this option is already implemented.
Let me know if you want/need a pre-release build. Otherwise this will be available in the next public Beta build to be released sometime this week.

If you want to provide it now that would be great. But, I can wait until you release it publicly if that is easier for you. I am using the previous version of HWiNFO64 that does not have the super-script fonts.

Sweet! Thanks Martin. I appreciate it very much. I've just downloaded it and applied it.

Hi  Martin,

On OSD seems there is no leading digit if in front of a sensor's number I included a graph for its sensor  :huh:

Attachments

• Screenshot (320).jpg
    Screenshot (320).jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean? The alignment of digits for usage following the graphs ?

Martin said:
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean? The alignment of digits for usage following the graphs ?

Those numbers on the third and fourth columns didnt  alignt with numbers bellow it, if i select show graph to each of them.
Seems Align Digits for number doesnt have effect if show graph selected.
Yes seems need alignment of digits for number that has graphs.

Attachments

• Screenshot (356).png
    Screenshot (356).png
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (322).png
    Screenshot (322).png
    55.3 KB · Views: 6
Back