HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.55-3205 Beta released

Martin said:
HWiNFO32/64 v5.55-3205 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Improved RTSS OSD handling, added new options.

Hi Martin,
seems digits for system fan dan GPU fan need alignment fixing too... I have set each of them to Align digits = 5

Attachments

• Screenshot  b.jpg
    Screenshot b.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot  a.jpg
    Screenshot a.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
Try to remove the thousands separator if they will be properly aligned then.

What settings do you use for the thousands separator ? Global value for it and/or custom separator for those values.

I was asking what settings do you use ;) I think I know where the problem is, just need confirmation to fix it.

Martin said:
I was asking what settings do you use ;) I think I know where the problem is, just need confirmation to fix it.

Sorry I just replaced in Custom with comma or period. In General not change anything..

Hello, love your work Martin!

I just created an account so that I could post this issue I'm having - I googled around a bit first and didn't find any answers.

I've been using HWiNFO with RTSS so that I could emulate an Afterburner type OSD since I hate Precision's. I think I'm forced to use this method since as far as I know AB won't allow me to set my own fan curves for both my fans on my 1080 ICX. 

Anyway, my issue is that for some reason values located on the same line are not being separated by commas. Has this something to do with "Logging Separator (CSV)"? I attached an image which shows that I do indeed have the comma there, but it's not separating my values within the same line. I also uploaded an image of my OSD setup to show how the commas are not appearing.

Is there any reason as to why the commas are not appearing/working for me? It's the only issue I have at this point and I would really love to have them back so things are more legible!  :)

Thanks again for all your great work!

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
That has nothing to do with the Logging Separator option, but it depends on OSD settings.
Try to set the OSD column of items at a given line to the same number, i.e. both item1 and item2 will have column = 1. Then HWiNFO will add a comma separator between them.

Back