HWiNFO32 v3.43 has just been released.
- Fixed IT8712 fan tachometer reading.
- Improved reporting of Single/Dual-channel Memory detection for K10.
- Improved SCSI device scan.
- Improved benchmark disk selection.
- Improved calculation of BCLK for Nehalem CPUs.
- Updated reporting of Tcas for Clarkdale/Arrandale.
- Improved measuring of CPU clock using HPET if available.
- Added QST 2.0 monitoring support.
- Added support of secondary LPC.
- Improved sensor monitoring for EVGA W555.
- Added VIA VN1000 chipset support.
- Added option to select driver persistance.
- Updated help file.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe.
- Improved sensor monitoring for MSI DKA790GX Platinum (MS-7550).
- Improved support of AMD 890GX and SB800/Hudson.
- Enhanced support of VIA VT8261.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASRock series: P43DE2, P43iCafe, 770 Extreme3, 770iCafe, M3A790GXH/USB3, 880GMH/USB3, 890GMH/USB3, 890GX Extreme3.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: M4A89GTD-PRO, M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3. [/list:u]