HWiNFO32 v3.61 available.
- Minor fixes and updates (Win7 type, MX16xx Ext1 temp, GPU enum, SNB GFX clock).
- Added possibility to disable sensor data logging for report file (avoids raising of memory usage during monitoring).
- Added support of ITE IT8728F, IT8781F, IT8782F, IT8783F LPC/Hardware Monitor.
- Improved enumeration of multiple GPUs via NVAPI.
- Added monitoring of HP Envy 17 and Pavilion dv6 / dv7 EC.
- Fixed CPU clock measurement on certain Windows 7 systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Rampage III GENE.
- Added support of Alerts for Sensor values when reaching customizable thresholds.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7592.
- Added reporting of BIOS Message for Award/Phoenix BIOS machines.
- Added possibility to report SMART data and monitor temperature for drives in Intel RAID Array.
- Added monitoring of HP Envy 15 EC.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Tyan S7025.
- Added preliminary Ivy Bridge support.
- Changed nVidia GPU I2C method to NVAPI by default (can be changed back to low-level via settings).[/list:u]