HWiNFO32 v3.69-1149 Beta available.
- Enhanced support of AMD Family 12h and 14h (APU).
- Added new SSD SMART attributes.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8Q67 series.
- Added reporting of Number of OC Bins and OC Extra Voltage for Sandy Bridge.
- Added possibility to hide sensor values.
- Reduced DPC latency during DELL EC sensor monitoring.
- Improved battery status reporting in sensors on some machines.
- Added AMD RADEON HD 6870M and RADEON HD 6970M branding.
- Changed sensor log CSV format for better post-processing.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Alienware M17x-R3.
- Enhanced COMPAL EC sensor monitoring on some machines.
- Added support of ITE IT8772F LPC/hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Foxconn H67S.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI GX720.
- Improved support of ATI Northern Islands I2C.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7672, MS-7673, MS-7678, MS-7681.
- Added "Sensor-only" option to run in sensor monitoring mode only.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Biostar TP67 and TH67 series.
- Fixed GPU memory size reporting on GF108.
- Added reporting of Intel 6-series PCH revision (B2, B3).
- Improved HDA codec detection, fixed potential audio issues during scan.
- Improved startup speed.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE P65A series.[/list:u]