I just downloaded a fresh portable copy to work with. Debug on like the sticky says. I didn't find that issue yet, but found something different that's pretty weird already.Martin said:This is certainly caused by changing order of items and some value that only sometimes provides a correct reading. I have tried to reproduce your situation to debug it, but was unable to reproduce it so far.
It would be helpful if you could find a procedure how to reproduce the problem. Best would be to start from scratch: Fixed order + Restore Original Order and then describe the steps needed to make it happen, so I can reproduce and debug it.