HWiNFOMonitor and Windows 10

Namod

First off, GREAT TOOL!

I used this a lot with Win 7x64, but I just upgraded to Win10 and currently running HWiNFO 5.02.2575 and Monitor 2.0.  I had to use 8GadgetPack to get the monitor to launch, and when I did I noticed that I could not edit any of the settings in Monitor.  HWiNFO seems to be working like a charm, but I could not disable any sensors or change any display preferences in the gadget.  This of course leads to massive info overflow and me closing the gadget.  All I want to see is CPU Load, CPU temp, MB temp, GPU temp, GPU Fan, GPU load, and (Graph) Network current Up / Down.

Any tips, or info on how to fix this would be great!
Namo

Namod said:
First off, GREAT TOOL!

I used this a lot with Win 7x64, but I just upgraded to Win10 and currently running HWiNFO 5.02.2575 and Monitor 2.0.  I had to use 8GadgetPack to get the monitor to launch, and when I did I noticed that I could not edit any of the settings in Monitor.  HWiNFO seems to be working like a charm, but I could not disable any sensors or change any display preferences in the gadget.  This of course leads to massive info overflow and me closing the gadget.  All I want to see is CPU Load, CPU temp, MB temp, GPU temp, GPU Fan, GPU load, and (Graph) Network current Up / Down.

Namo

Hi,

I just downloaded the most recent 8GadgetPack (version 17.0) and it does allow me to deselect entries to monitor.

There is an issue with the font sizes in the gadget options though.  It makes the options window a bit congested and some word wrapping clips text.  But otherwise, it seems ok.

stangowner said:
Namod said:
First off, GREAT TOOL!

Namo

Hi,

I just downloaded the most recent 8GadgetPack (version 17.0) and it does allow me to deselect entries to monitor.

There is an issue with the font sizes in the gadget options though.  It makes the options window a bit congested and some word wrapping clips text.  But otherwise, it seems ok.

I have the same issue as Namo. It works as an administrator but did you try as a standard user?

Back