Hyper Transport: Doubt about the multiplier indicator

GOAL

Hi Martin, I discovered his great monitor software two days ago and is fantastic ! great, section alarm, show in tray! and voltage sensors is the only one soft monitor that takes exact measurements in my ASUS M4N78 SE mother.
12v, 3.3v and 5 v are exatly same to PC Probe ASUS program measurements (Mothers original soft) .

well, my cpu is AMD Phenom II x2 550 without unlocked cores, I only runs original two cores.

From Bios I set :

CPU Frequency = 200 MHz (BCKL) and HWiNFO32 indicates CPU status RefClk 200MHz , good! =)
NB Clk = 2000MHz (NorthBridge frequency) and HWiNFO32 indicates NorthBridge status = 200 x 10= 2000MHz , good! =)

My mother supports HT max 5.2 MT/s = 2600MHz and HWiNFO32 indicates 26 x 100MHz = 2600MHz
bios is set to Hyper Transport Speed = 2000MHz (4000MT/s) and HWiNFO32 indicates HT status 20 x 100MHz = 2000MHz

My doubt is here... correct would be 200 x 10 instead of 100 x 20 ?

Happy new year martin, and thanks for program!

= )

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad that you like HWiNFO32.
I changed the way it displays the RefClk for HT from 100 to 200 MHz, so the multiplier will be adjusted accordingly.
It will be available in the next Beta release.
Happy New Year to you too !

good news for improvements and thanks U for support!

Martin:

My Bios does not show the RAM voltage and Pc Probe II (mothers soft monitor) also does not show...

HWiNFO32 says that sensors is ITE IT8712F ... and does not show the Ram voltage.

Any way of to view the ram voltage ?

If neither the BIOS nor PC Probe show the DRAM voltage then monitoring of this value is not possible on that mainboard (DRAM voltage isn't connected to any of the IT8712F voltage inputs).

GOAL said:
good news for improvements and thanks U for support!

Martin:

My Bios does not show the RAM voltage and Pc Probe II (mothers soft monitor) also does not show...

HWiNFO32 says that sensors is ITE IT8712F ... and does not show the Ram voltage.

Any way of to view the ram voltage ?

I understand, my question was done because Bios and Pc Probe II does not show VBat .. but HWiNFO32 shows ok this voltage.

Back