Incorrect Voltage

Please attach a screenshot of the sensors window. It would be great if you could also attach a screenshot of GIGABYTE EasyTune or SystemInfo showing sensor values.

Sorry, not sure why it won't work for you. Try to upload it elsewhere (i.e. imgur.com) and post the link there.

It looks like your board is not capable of monitoring the +3.3V and +5V rail. Can you look into the BIOS if it shows those values?

Martin said:
It looks like your board is not capable of monitoring the +3.3V and +5V rail. Can you look into the BIOS if it shows those values?

I tried already,its same as hwinfo,the 3.3v value and no 5v info

I wouldn't worry about that, there should be nothing wrong. It just means the mainboard doesn't monitor them.

Gunturas89

In this m/b model's don't have sensor +3.3V. Any m/b can don't use some sensor on by circuit design. As samples:

m/n GigaByte GA Z68M-D2H only have sensors set:

Vtt, 3,3V, +12V, Vcore, Vdimm, +3,3VSB (standbay power), Vbat (m/b LiON battery), m/b (case internal) and CPU temp, CPU and case FAN and some software can read PCH temp;

GigaByte GA Z68AP-D3 have another sensor set:

Vtt, 3,3V, +5V (Vcc), +12V, Vcore, Vdimm, +3,3VSB (standbay power), Vbat (m/b LiON battery), m/b (case internal) and CPU temp, CPU and two case FAN, and some software can read PCH temp

Other m/b can have any sensors set. This set is dependence by design for control critical circuit point.

VictorVG said:
Gunturas89

In this m/b model's don't have sensor +3.3V.  Any m/b can don't use some sensor on by circuit design. As samples:

m/n GigaByte GA Z68M-D2H only have sensors set:

Vtt, 3,3V, +12V, Vcore, Vdimm, +3,3VSB (standbay power), Vbat (m/b LiON battery), m/b (case internal) and CPU temp, CPU and case FAN and some software can read PCH temp;

GigaByte GA Z69AP-D3 have another sensor set:  

Vtt, 3,3V, +5V (Vcc), +12V, Vcore, Vdimm, +3,3VSB (standbay power), Vbat (m/b LiON battery), m/b (case internal) and CPU temp, CPU and two case FAN, and some software can read PCH temp

Other m/b can have any sensors set. This set is dependence by design for control critical circuit point.

Thanks for the reply

Sorry. :( I fix typo in my m/b model - GA Z69AP-D3 and chipset iZ69 not exists. Fix: GA Z69AP-D3 - GA Z68AP-D3.

Gunturas89

Yes, this range of values ​​is acceptable. Voltage stabilizers included in the VRM (Voltage Regualtion Module), depending on the load current, form a voltage different from the rated output.

Permissible voltage deviations for circuits +12V ±10%, for circuits +3.3 and +5V ±5%, in power circuits of memory modules and other low-voltage circuits with voltage below +3.3V, the permissible voltage deviation from the nominal value is usually ±5% .

If somewhere the permissible power supply voltage deviation is less, this is specifically stipulated in the documentation for the device.

If the voltage measured by a high-resistance digital voltmeter (Rвх >= 1 МОhm, is suitable for a Mustech M320 class) or the voltages displayed by the sensors are within this range, then there are no grounds for testing the circuits, the voltage output beyond tolerances (regardless of the load current) to troubleshoot the circuit.

It most likely will be a breakdown of the electrolytic capacitor that is usually seen by the swelling of its top cover or a sharp smell of electrolyte in the room, or a breakdown of a diode, transistor or one of the microcircuits. Thus there can be a secondary breakdown in various transformers and chokes caused by a jump in current at the moment of breakdown of capacitors or power switches.

Hi...as per my knowledge GIGABYTE was the first motherboard manufacturer to realize the importance of using only the highest quality components for the critically important CPU VRM zone of the motherboard which is responsible for delivering stable power to the CPU. The GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 2 design utilizes All Solid Capacitors manufactured in Japan which are rated to last for at least 50,000 hours in operational use.

pcb assembly process

Back