Is there a way to stop HWInfo from treating every graph as its own window when alt-tabbing? I cant find anything in the settings....

Sorry, that's currently not possible.
Well thats just how things are sometimes. I do most of my app switching via alt tab and like 10 extra windows make it hard to see quickly. Im just gonna downgrade for now. Anyways thanks for keeping this program alive. I use it every day because i constantly have some kind of value on my screen at any given time!

This change was required to fix some other issues like hangling in Virtual Desktops. Reverting this would bring back those issues.

This change was required to fix some other issues like hangling in Virtual Desktops. Reverting this would bring back those issues.
Ok, I got that, but I'm not using the Virtual Desktops at all. Could you make some switch/option inside the app? If not maybe two different versions with/without Virtual desktop handling.
I have to stay with the old version since it's not user friendly with all of the graphs on my screen after pressing ALT/Win-key+TAB.

I've switched from 3080 to 4080, whereas HwInfo 7.14 does not read the 4080 readings :( So I'm forced to use the newer versions of the app, with the described "problem".

Last edited:
Back