Logging Actual/System Time

grinning38

Hello,

I think this program is fantastic but it would be incredibly useful to be able to log the Actual/System time rather than the timer in the CSV.

This would be great for relating the data to data from other sources using the Date/Time field.

Is it possible to do this already? I just can't seem to find it in the Configure Sensors options.

Thanks.

This is currently not possible.
Why would you like to compare the time and where? The only logging capability (CSV) has this feature and if there are other addons reading HWiNFO sensor data, HWiNFO passes them the time of scan, so they should be able to display it too.

Martin said:
This is currently not possible.
Why would you like to compare the time and where? The only logging capability (CSV) has this feature and if there are other addons reading HWiNFO sensor data, HWiNFO passes them the time of scan, so they should be able to display it too.

I also log stats with Afterburner/RTSS and I would like to relate that data with the data from HWinfo, specifically Framerate and Frametime.

RTSS uses a standard SQL DATETIME/TIMESTAMP format for it's date/time field:

DATETIME - format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS .......EDIT: oops, i think you get it ;)
TIMESTAMP - format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS

It would be very nice to be able to relate data that simply.

The closest I have found anywhere on this is THIS THREAD.

Thanks for your time and your quick reply... not to mention your great program :D

Sorry, I still don't understand how do you relate the data. If you log those from HWiNFO via the CSV logging, the time is there.

Martin said:
Sorry, I still don't understand how do you relate the data. If you log those from HWiNFO via the CSV logging, the time is there.

Wow, my apologies man... now I feel dumb. I had been looking at it in Excel and it displays it differently. From that, I assumed it was logging the time from the timer within HWinfo because it was displaying as 09:17.7

I'll try appending some data but I'll probably need to reformat it.

Thanks.

Back