Master volumen

Martin said:
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

excuse me but I have to translate Spanish English
information to support the volume control to display data audio.
in lcdhost.
thanks

perdone pero tengo que traducir español ingles
dar soporte a la informacion del control de volumen de audio para mostrar los datos .
en lcdhost.
gracias

I'm not sure if I understand right, but I have no idea how HWiNFO should be related to volume control ?
Also, if this concerns LCDHost, you should maybe check on their forums.

Anyone else here maybe speaking Spanish?

Martin said:
I'm not sure if I understand right, but I have no idea how HWiNFO should be related to volume control ?
Also, if this concerns LCDHost, you should maybe check on their forums.

Anyone else here maybe speaking Spanish?
I can show a picture of AIDA64 to understand that I say.

Attachments

• volumen aida.png
    volumen aida.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
Hm, so you'd like HWiNFO to display the current Master Volume level in the sensors window ? Do I understand that right ?

Martin said:
Hm, so you'd like HWiNFO to display the current Master Volume level in the sensors window ? Do I understand that right ?

Thank you very much and forgive the inconvenience

I'm sorry, but I believe that such a feature doesn't belong into a hardware information/monitoring program.
If you're looking for this to be shown via LCDHost, then I suggest to look for a different plug-in.
Thanks for understanding...

Martin said:
I'm sorry, but I believe that such a feature doesn't belong into a hardware information/monitoring program.
If you're looking for this to be shown via LCDHost, then I suggest to look for a different plug-in.
Thanks for understanding...

you forgive me but this part of the program that I show.
as show in this image. :huh:
I will not bother but since nothing is possible.:(

Attachments

• volumen aida 11.png
    volumen aida 11.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 3
If AIDA64 supports it, it's their decision.
But please understand that I have a huge pile of to-do things for HWiNFO in my queue, which I believe are much more important in order to improve and enhance HWiNFO.
If there would be a larger interest in this feature from more users (so far you're the only one), then I'll reconsider this.

Martin said:
If AIDA64 supports it, it's their decision.
But please understand that I have a huge pile of to-do things for HWiNFO in my queue, which I believe are much more important in order to improve and enhance HWiNFO.
If there would be a larger interest in this feature from more users (so far you're the only one), then I'll reconsider this.
I understand perfectly thank you very much

Back