MB to GB

rmmccoy

I know there is a way to do this for I stumbled onto something that looked like the answer the other day but now I can't find it for love nor money! In the fields for total UP or total DL I want to be able to change MB to GB! If the system ever does anything with HD space then GB's would certainly be necessary.  In the mean time would someone please tell where to find the info on MB to GB.
:(

In HWiNFO please go into Sensor settings, Custom tab and there under "Customize values" enter Multiply=0.001 and press the Set button.

Martin said:
In HWiNFO please go into Sensor settings, Custom tab and there under "Customize values" enter Multiply=0.001 and press the Set button.
Thank you so very much. I used to be in the computer industry but I developed some mental disorders to the point that I am disabled. The industry has moved on without me having any chance of trying to keep up so the "problems" that I used to be able to figure out are all beyond me now. It is quite frustrating to see an issue, know that there has to be a workaround for it; but have no idea how to tackle it.

Again, thank you.

Back