Missing sensor info

Pained

I cant seem to figure out why part of my memory timing sensor info is missing. I seems to be missing the CAS sensor and memory clock speed. this has happened once before and simply resetting my PC solved it, this time nothing.

On a side note after this most recent update (v.6.00-3620) I forget the name of the sensor but I believe it showed my VRM temp info and it has disappeared, I had that info for a few days after updating and its never been back.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• HWinfo64 report file.HTM
    187.2 KB · Views: 1
  • HWiNFO64.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I can see both values being read, only the VRM temperature read sometimes fails. But it should be shown.
If case you're using custom order of sensors (have move them around or removed some), try to click the "Restore Original Order" button in sensor settings / layout.
If that won't help, please attach a few screenshots of the sensors window.

Martin said:
I can see both values being read, only the VRM temperature read sometimes fails. But it should be shown.
If case you're using custom order of sensors (have move them around or removed some), try to click the "Restore Original Order" button in sensor settings / layout.
If that won't help, please attach a few screenshots of the sensors window.

Thanks for the response. I went ahead and did that and it brought back all of the missing sensors.

Back