MSI Afterburner OSD showing wrong values

Apollo

I want to make hwinfo's cpu and gpu voltage readings visible in msi's osd, but when I add them, it just shows 1V all the time, and never changes, even though hwinfo shows 0.753V for example.
How do I fix this? Thanks in advance!

That's probably due to some rounding applied due to limited number of digits to be shown.

That's probably due to some rounding applied due to limited number of digits to be shown.
Yup, I figured it out just now :D. For anyone else that might have the same problem, just put %.3f in the "Format" field in the msi setup and it should work. It gives you 3 decimal places, so change the number 3 in %.3f to how many decimal places you want.

Yup, I figured it out just now :D. For anyone else that might have the same problem, just put %.3f in the "Format" field in the msi setup and it should work. It gives you 3 decimal places, so change the number 3 in %.3f to how many decimal places you want.
thank you! =)

Thank you! Spent an hour trying to figure this out, since the regular graph monitor in AB had the decimals, but not the OSD.

Just logged in to thank you!

thank u so much

Thank you so much Apollo

Back