MSI MEG Aixxxxp PSU support

FregApple

Hi there!

Just wondering if there are plans to support these PSU’s?

Currently have to use MSI centre to view info

We currently don't have information about the protocol used by these PSUs but I will request this information from MSI and once we have that, we can implement support.

We currently don't have information about the protocol used by these PSUs but I will request this information from MSI and once we have that, we can implement support.

Thank you.
What do you mean - will MSI give you the requested informations?

Merry Christmas! :)
I have prepared a test build for support of MSI MEG PSUs here: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_735_4942.zip
I didn't have a chance to test this yet, so I have no idea if/how it will work. Please try and let me know the result.
Please also attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data so I can check the details if there are any issues.

Hi & Merry Christmas,

thank you for working on this feature :)
Here some Screenshots:

1672090142280.png1672090165210.png

ATM its not working. See the debug file in the attachment.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    269.3 KB · Views: 2
Very nice :) Yes, the PSU Power (sum) needs to be fixed.
Let me know if you see any other issues...

Very nice :) Yes, the PSU Power (sum) needs to be fixed.
Let me know if you see any other issues...

Yes, i will observe this in the next time.

Here one issue:
- fan speed over 2000rpm displays ~ -1700rpm
- is it possible to display the "total kwh", "total time" and "daily activity"? Or is this a msi software feature?

Please attach DBG file when fan > 2050 RPM.
I believe the total values (kWh, time, activity) are not measured by the PSU but somehow monitored/estimated by MSI software only.

OK, I think this build should fix the fan speed > 2000 RPM and Power (sum): www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_735_4944.zip
Please let me know if that's OK now.

Actually, I think that the total values (kWh, time, activity) might indeed be measured by the PSU but currently I don't have enough information to report these.

OK, I think this build should fix the fan speed > 2000 RPM and Power (sum): www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_735_4944.zip
Please let me know if that's OK now.

Actually, I think that the total values (kWh, time, activity) might indeed be measured by the PSU but currently I don't have enough information to report these.
Yes, it is fixed now:

1672139401435-png.8547

Can i help you to get the right informations for the kwh, time and activity values?

Attachments

• 1672139401435.png
    1672139401435.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 28
Ok, here is the debug file.

current values are:
- daily activity: 2h 45m
- total time: 4hrs
- total kWh: 0,901kwh

Attachments

• HWiNFO64_new.zip
    232.4 KB · Views: 3
Thank you. Are you sure about the total runtime of only 4 hrs ? That doesn't match somehow, on your previous screenshot it was 23 hrs.

Back