Pc Random Shutdown/Restart

Kiath14

My computer randomly shuts off/reboots. My screen will just go black. But the Fan lights and RAM lights in my computer will continue to glow for a minute or so until they go to the default color. Also two debug lights pop-up on my motherboard. An orange Dram light and a red CPU light. Usually, the RAM Debug will disappear as the CPU light continues to glow. My computer will then restart by itself and boot while the red light continues to glow (As seen in video below). As well as sometimes when I go to restart my computer, those lights (RAM and CPU) will just stay on and my computer will never boot. 75% of the time my computer will boot without issue, sometimes it will show both the RAM and CPU lights and never boot (as shown in video). Please review the videos if you do not fully understand. I apologize for the view because like I said, it happens randomly. So i had to set up a camera. I removed the front panel glass so you can better see the Debug Lights. Thank you so much for the help in advance. Please help.

Back