PCI/PCIe Bus error

Hello, I have been having a PCI/PCIe bug error while gaming, Last time i had 619 bug errors and now 6.
I have Asus Rog Strix laptop with Rtx 3070ti and Ryzen 9 6900hx.
can you please help me to know whats wrong?

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    248 bytes · Views: 3
Sorry, that Debug File is not right. You probably started HWiNFO new to disable Debug Mode and that has overwritten the previous file.
You'll need to create a new one capturing the WHEA error.

Try to increase the recording time to at least 20 seconds and do not clean the log so that you can lose critically important for the search for the reasons for the error data of the equipment state.

Thank you so much for your help. This one will work I figured what I was doing wrong sorry about that. as far as this error its only been happening while using Directx12 not 11 which doesn't make sense to me. This file hopefully will work I made sure of its size as well.

Thank you so much for your help. This one will work I figured what I was doing wrong sorry about that. as far as this error its only been happening while using Directx12 not 11 which doesn't make sense to me. This file hopefully will work I made sure of its size as well.

Yes, that's OK now :) Your errors are caused by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU.

I looked at your CPU reference books - the CPU and IGP AMD Radeon 680M are made on its crystal, which conflicts for tire resources with discrete GPU. The only possible option in eliminating the problem is the shutdown (change IGP state to off into firmware (BIOS)) of IGP AMD Radeon 680m because The reason for the problem is the error of the circuitry of the machine.

Thank you so much for your help, I have tried to do that from bios but I couldn’t find the option for it and I tried to find a way around it to disable it from device manger and specify graphic settings to use the discrete gpu but nothing worked. Not sure why my bios doesn’t have this option to use only discrete gpu.

Back