PCI/PCIe Bus WHEA Error

earl088

I've been recently getting a PCI/PCIe Bus and earlier it shot up to something like 3,000 error counts and I am unsure where it is coming from. Through a quick search I found that HWinfo64 might be able to tell the exact source of this error with debug mode enabled. I found a way to enable the debug mode but I could never find the instructions on how to create the debug file manually but I guess this is created automatically as the app runs? I am unable to replicate this error on demand as it is very random and I noticed that the debug file is getting larger over time. I would assume that the debug mode has to be running while the error happens and not after, correct?

Last edited:
This is caused by the NVMe controller to which you WD BLACK SN850X 1000GB is connected.

Sorry, but I can't diagnose that in such detail. My guess would be rather the slot or drivers.

Sorry, but I can't diagnose that in such detail. My guess would be rather the slot or drivers.

Thanks, Ill try to move it up to the pcir slot that is connected to the CPU. I believe all other slots are connected to the chipset.

Back