Power Reporting Deviation%

lolokaa

Hi,

I have a new system with 5900X on X570 Unify. BIOS is latest and all stock with A-XMP Profile 1.

With PBO Enabled (Advanced, Motherboard), I get 180%~, with PBO Disabled, I get 140%~ and generally runs 15-20c cooler during benchmarks.

Are these numbers normal?

Kind regards,

Read the article guys. PRD doesn't mean anything in other than a 100% CPU load situation. Don't even look at it unless you go full CPU load.
On mine when idle or medium/low load it can be from 0% to ~600%. But its irrelevant.

Also, latest(s) HWiNFO version(s) support a tooltip option for every sensor in sensors window. You can enable it from sensor windows settings and learn the basics of them(sensors).

Read the article guys. PRD doesn't mean anything in other than a 100% CPU load situation. Don't even look at it unless you go full CPU load.
On mine when idle or medium/low load it can be from 0% to ~600%. But its irrelevant.

Also, latest(s) HWiNFO version(s) support a tooltip option for every sensor in sensors window. You can enable it from sensor windows settings and learn the basics of them(sensors).

Thank you, that is exactly the clarification I was looking for. /thread

Back