problems and move on values in multiple steps in (layout) settings

papusan

In the last 3 versions of Hwinfo64 there are problems and move on values ​​in multiple steps in (layout) settings. For example move the PCIe clock farther up only and press upward arrow. Sorry for my poor English.

Attachments

• hw problems.PNG
    hw problems.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 5
The new version HWiNFO v4.46 adds drag-and-drop support in the main sensors window. This way you can move items (or remove) much easier ;)
But I'll check this issue.

Martin said:
The new version HWiNFO v4.46 adds drag-and-drop support in the main sensors window. This way you can move items (or remove) much easier ;)
But I'll check this issue.

Hey Marin
Tested drag-and-drop support in the main sensors and this feature I never thought of. Excellent. Then I have no use for the function I used before, but you may well check it out.
Thank you for lightning fast feedback.
Have said this before, but I love this software.
Thank you so much.
Ps: Is there any chance that it will go and access the actual fan speed (cpu) for the new Alienware 17 and 18.
The fans of the new Alienware 17 and 18 runs at a much higher rate during flashing the bios, than they do during normal operation. Dell throttles down the speed of the fans to the new Alienware laptop. You have the option and check this?

Hoping for a positive response.
Regards
Papusan
I have an Alienware 17
Computer: Alienware 17 (new model) laptop
Motherboard: Alienware Model 05RW0M
Chipset: Intel HM87 (Intel Lynx Point HM87)
Intel Core: i7-4930mx
Graphics:: Nvidia gtx780m (GB Intel graphic)
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD connected two SATA 3 (ACHI MODE)
Windows 8.1 x64bit

Martin said:
There's an extensive discussion about Alienware fan control in HWiNFO here: http://forum.techinferno.com/hwinfo32-64-discussion/65-alienware-fan-control.html
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a better way yet how to control fans there.
It is very frustrated that Dell does not give us the speed that the fans have during bios flashing. It is obvious that the fans have the potential and go at a higher speed during regular use.
Thank you for your feedback

I found the issue with moving sensor entries in the Layout section. It will be fixed in the next build.

Back