Rail Voltage RTX 4080

joaoazevedo

Hi there!
I have a quick question about my voltages. I was playing Battlefield 2042 2K, Ultra, Ray Tracing 3440x1440. I just would like to know if my voltages are correct.
Following the picture down below,
Thank you all! I have been playing for almost 2 years, never had any issues but I just want to make sure. I have been using a cable for those years on Amazon.
Cable: Fasgear PCI-e 5.0 Extension Cable 30cm/1ft 16 Pin(12+4) Male to PCIE 3x8Pin(6+2) Female Sleeved Extension Cable with 4 Cable Combs 12VHPWR 16AWG Cable
Untitled.png

Voltages look OK. If there would be a problem with the PCIe riser then you'd rather observe WHEA PCIe errors.

Voltages look OK. If there would be a problem with the PCIe riser then you'd rather observe WHEA PCIe errors.

Apologizes for my English, that cable is the connector to power up the graphic card. I have a picture to show it better.

So the cable connecting my graphics card through my power supply, the rail voltage, should be safe to operate to the point that isn’t going to meltdown?
And what should be the standard voltages?
IMG-8338.jpg

Ah, sorry then. Important is that the +12V voltage doesn't drop significantly under load, should be approximately > 11.5 V (if I'm not mistaken). Maybe someone else can provide a more exact margin.

I guess in my case, should be fine for now right? Anyway, I did get a new cable from Corsair since I have a Corsair RM1000, is compatible and the reviews are great.

This one;

Corsair Premium 600W PCIe 5.0 / Gen 5 12VHPWR PSU Cable - Fits Type-4 PSUs via Dual 8-pin PCIe - 12+4pin Connector - Mesh Paracord Sleeving - Black​

Back