Ram Timings

Chawa

Is this some sort of indication that there is a problem with 1 out of 4 sticks of ram by not showing the timings in the 4 column... orrr is this a bug. im new to this. Thank you 

[attachment=3416]

Attachments

• ram.PNG
    ram.PNG
    134.6 KB · Views: 22
No, it's completely normal. It makes no sense to show average values for those entries.

Martin said:
No, it's completely normal. It makes no sense to show average values for those entries.

Thank you for the quick reply. I just need a bit more clarification. Since I have 4 sticks of ram and to my understanding hwinfo shows the timings for 3 out of 4 sticks. Wheres the readout for the 4th stick? I'm learning.

Nvm it just clicked. I forgot what each column represented. Sorry. I got lost in all the sensors.

Cheers Martin! I'm heavily benchmarking my new rig and I was stressed when the timings for the 4th stick didn't show up.
Looks like I can safely ignore this. :)

Cheers Martin! I'm heavily benchmarking my new rig and I was stressed when the timings for the 4th stick didn't show up.
Looks like I can safely ignore this. :)
Please read the top row of each column. The 4 columns do not represent 4 sticks...
Its Current/Min/Max/Avg values.

Please read the top row of each column. The 4 columns do not represent 4 sticks...
Its Current/Min/Max/Avg values.
Yes but I was worried that 1 stick might not be working properly, which is why all over average of timings weren't appearing.
But I double checked in Thaiphoon and each stick appears to be identical. :)

If you open HWiNFO main window you can see under "Memory" how many sticks the system reads. On "sensors mode only" window are just some general RAM settings about speed and primary timings.

1618967615697.png

CPU-Z tells you also how many GBs are installed among other things

1618967846223.png

And if you have a Ryzen system ZenTimings is very handy

1618967900315.png

Back