Sapphire Rapids support - AMX / TMUL Turbo ratios, VCCDDRD and other voltages

Monstieur

I have a W790 board which supports the new Xeon W-2400 and W-3400 CPUs.

There is a new Level 3 AMX / TMUL Turbo ratio offset, beyond AVX-512, which is not shown in HWiNFO.

HWiNFO shows offset values for VCCDDRD and some other FIVR voltages which are always reported as 0.0. The CPU does not support offset mode for these voltages, but only override mode. There is no way to view the actual value of these voltages in HWiNFO or the BIOS which makes overclocking difficult. I do not know what VCCDDRD voltage is applied by the memory XMP profile for example.

I have a W790 board which supports the new Xeon W-2400 and W-3400 CPUs.

There is a new Level 3 AMX / TMUL Turbo ratio offset, beyond AVX-512, which is not shown in HWiNFO.
This level will be added in the next build of HWiNFO.

HWiNFO shows offset values for VCCDDRD and some other FIVR voltages which are always reported as 0.0. The CPU does not support offset mode for these voltages, but only override mode. There is no way to view the actual value of these voltages in HWiNFO or the BIOS which makes overclocking difficult. I do not know what VCCDDRD voltage is applied by the memory XMP profile for example.
If HWiNFO doesn't show the "Target Voltage:" item then the CPU doesn't inform about that voltage.

Back