sensor setting page not show ing one of my drives

Bilbo

I am having a problem with HWINFO64. Added a SSD recently and moved that original drive to a 3Gb/s controller. My original drive shows up in the main page breakdown, but doesn't show up in the sensor setting page at all. I have attached screenshots of each page. I have tried both the current release and the beta. I don't remember the issue before v5, but I am not positive on that.

I am running Win7-64 on a I7 on a ASUS MB. The disc driver shows up as an Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller v11.0.0.1032

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
I assume the drive not showing up is one of the ST2000 ? Is it maybe showing at the bottom of the sensors list?
Also, in the main HWiNFO window, do you see S.M.A.R.T. information displayed for all drives ?

Bilbo

Martin said:
I assume the drive not showing up is one of the ST2000 ? Is it maybe showing at the bottom of the sensors list?
Also, in the main HWiNFO window, do you see S.M.A.R.T. information displayed for all drives ?
Thank you for your quick response. The drive tha5t is not showing up is the Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164. There is smart information for all drives in the Main HWiNFO window. I have attached a report for the drives from the main window.

There is no information about the drive anywhere in the sensor window.

Attachments

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Please try to go to Sensor settings / Layout and click "Restore Original Order". If that won't help, try to "Reset Preferences" in the main program settings.

Bilbo

Thank you! Sensor settings / Layout and click "Restore Original Order" solved the issue. Great program!