Siderbar.exe crash!

Luggruff

So I recently installed the gadget, and everythin was fine. All until I selected the bottom setting checkbox in the first tab in the settings. Unfortunately, I don't remember what it was called. It crashed my siderbar.exe and the only fix was to remove the gadget from the settings.ini in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar. 

I booted up the gadgets fine after that, then was able to uninstall the gadget. When I try to install it again however, it crashes sidebar.exe again.

How can I remedy this? I really need this as the CPU temp from my motherboard shows accurate readings, however my CPU does not, which all of the other monitor gadgets get their data from (My AMD CPU shows as 15-25 in other gadgets, when it's 40-50 in reality.. which only hwinfo manages to show me)

Please delete the "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HWiNFOMonitor" folder and then try to load the gadget again.  This resets the gadget back to defaults.

stangowner said:
Please delete the "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\HWiNFOMonitor" folder and then try to load the gadget again.  This resets the gadget back to defaults.

Thanks!

Back