Strange readings on Aorus Master X

PiPoLiNiO

Hello. I have strange readings on Aorus Master X and 14900K. Including VR OUT jumping on 66V. I am attaching the log.

The same thing happens on the last 2 betas and the stable version.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.rar
    348.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This all pops up during loading, even though it's hidden. I am attaching another log.

Attachments

• obraz_2023-12-11_005308346.png
    obraz_2023-12-11_005308346.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.rar
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 2
Are you running some other monitoring tool along with HWiNFO?
Try to upgrade the BIOS and GIGABYTE Control Center (if you use it) to latest versions.

This is quite weird as something in the system seems to be constantly disabling access to the VRMs.
Check the "Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller" devices in Device Manager whether they aren't perhaps disabled. Or alternatively try to uninstall their drivers.

Or maybe try to install the drivers back and in Device Manager disable the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

A big chance. But not sure if this isn't caused by something in Windows on which GIGABYTE or we don't have influence.

I don't think so. Maybe some power-management features that are constantly attempting to disable those controllers.

After you disabled the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" on those devices, can you please attach a new HWiNFO Debug File?
I would like to verify how it behaves in this case.

That seems to have resolved the problem with constant disabling of access to the VRMs and the readouts look much better now.
Unfortunately it still sometimes reads erratic data. Not sure why is that but at least there's some good progress.

Back