Strange readings on last couple versions of HWInfo64

LiQuiDM3tH

Not sure what's going on but the last two versions I been getting weird max CPU speeds as u can see in the pics. What would cause this ? I have a Intel I7-7820X That is oc'ed to about 4.8ghz running in a Asus Prime X299-Deluxe II Motherboard.
Just noticed the mesh core values are way high max too lol , Everytime I reset the stats usually within 24 hours another set of high readings will reapear. The machine runs 24/7 and has no apparent issues so I'm not thinking it's not hardware issues but I could be wrong...
Screenshot_20240104_064246_Gallery.jpg20240104_064138.jpg

Attachments

• 20240104_064138.jpg
    20240104_064138.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Seems to be due to wrong BCLK calculation. Can you please attach the HWiNFO Debug File when this problem happens?

Seems to be due to wrong BCLK calculation. Can you please attach the HWiNFO Debug File when this problem happens?
Yeah I can do that next time it happens and I should mention I noticed it also is voltages that have crazy high readings like 15.4v to CPU core lol I mean I guess it takes a lot of power to run it at 15ghz but really , that wouldn't be off too from a BCLK reading right? And I noticed that the voltages and speed readings are happening together , meaning if the CPU has a 15ghz reading the voltage will show crazy voltages also it won't be one or the other at least yet where just voltage is off or the CPU speed is off. Hope that makes sense

These CPUs unfortunately don't support accurate BCLK monitoring, so sometimes when under high load the measurement fails, it will show erratic data.
This might be mitigated by disabling the "Periodic polling" option in CPU Clock Measurement.

Back