System Freeze Hwinfo64 + Mpc-HC64

wawans1975

Hello Martin
My system freeze while using Hwinfo64 + Mpc-HC64. The spec are GA-F2A88XN-WIFI, R7790-1GD5/OC vga card, F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL RAM, Win 8.1, Catalyst 13.12.
This also happen on previous mobo GA-A75M-D2H with the same VGA card. I have attached the .dbg file for you. Many thanks.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    299.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for your report. The attached Debug File shows me exactly what the problem is. I'll try to fix this in the next (Beta) build to be released soon.

Still freezing and the pc self restarting
while using newest beta hwinfo64 and start using mpc-hc64 1.7.1 to play video
here's another .dbg file for you
do i need to attach the video?, the size 10mb

Martin said:
No need to attach the video, but you forgot to attach the new DBG.
Ooh Sorry

[attachment=920] I have trouble sending the attachment :s

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    270.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the new Debug File. I see that I have fixed one issue in the latest build, but there seems to be another one...
If it's no problem for you, can you please create more Debug Files (3 might be enough) from different crashes using that latest build ? I need to know whether the crash occurs always at the same place, or it's rather random.

Martin said:
Thanks for the new Debug File. I see that I have fixed one issue in the latest build, but there seems to be another one...
If it's no problem for you, can you please create more Debug Files (3 might be enough) from different crashes using that latest build ? I need to know whether the crash occurs always at the same place, or it's rather random.

Ok... just be patient, my 'inet' conn just very slow..

No problem ;) If you're having problems attaching the DBG files, you can try to compress them (ZIP, RAR, 7z, etc).

Thanks. So it's indeed some sort of random hang.
Please try to disable the "GPU I2C Support" option in Settings -> SMBus/I2C
and let me know if that maybe helped...

Still freezing and restart
i sent you another zip file
the last .dbg file using app from win 8.1 it self

Attachments

• Hwinfo64(2).zip
    135.5 KB · Views: 1
Another thing...
don't change that apu logo to soon... :p
[attachment=924]

Attachments