Unidentified column at end of log

Nihal

Hello! I'm using the logging function to attempt to diagnose some issues with my GPU. There is something odd going on with my logs.

The last field of my sensors should be Total Errors, under Windows Hardware Errors.

[attachment=2131]

On a fresh boot my log is just fine. It stops at Total Errors[], in the DZ column.

[attachment=2132]

After the system has run a couple of hours something strange happens: A new value appears at the EA column. This column shouldn't exist. There is no identification for this value. No new sensor appears at the bottom of my sensors list as well.

[attachment=2133]

Does anyone has any clue of what is this about?

Attachments

• rx_hwinfo.jpg
    rx_hwinfo.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 5
  • log_01.jpg
    log_01.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 4
  • log_02.jpg
    log_02.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 4
Such value appears at the end of the list (last column) if during runtime a new sensor value has appeared which was originally not present. Such situations can happen if a certain sensor doesn't provide valid (or any data) at the beginning of logging, but later it does. So such value will be then added to the end of the list, otherwise the order would be broken. And since the header was already written to the log a new one including the new value is appended at the end. Scroll down to the last row and you'll see the name of that value.

Martin said:
Such value appears at the end of the list (last column) if during runtime a new sensor value has appeared which was originally not present. Such situations can happen if a certain sensor doesn't provide valid (or any data) at the beginning of logging, but later it does. So such value will be then added to the end of the list, otherwise the order would be broken. And since the header was already written to the log a new one including the new value is appended at the end. Scroll down to the last row and you'll see the name of that value.

I couldn't understand what you meant by "the end of the list" until I stopped the log manually. The issue I'm investigating makes crashes my system, so that last line containing the sensor names never gets written.

Thank you, I'll try to catch the moment the elusive sensor appears to stop the logging.

Back