v4.07-1775: Wrong CPU MHz after OC

harrysun

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    517.9 KB · Views: 2
Also i notice NB 2000mhz , mine is that at stock also AMD board Phenom11 x4 , when i increase the NB to 2400mhz NB still says 2000 .

(Apologies guys , i'm not complaining as you do a real good thing making this all up , but if i do not say something you'll never know either) catch 22... :p

The problem with CPU clock might be occurring if you're running Windows 8 and you overclock the CPU on the fly.
According to the dump you attached, you're indeed running Windows 8, but I'm not sure about the overclock.
Nevertheless, I'm working on a solution for this problem.

NB clock - I haven't observed such issue yet. Can you please attach a debug file with the raised NB clock ?

Martin said:
NB clock - I haven't observed such issue yet. Can you please attach a debug file with the raised NB clock ?

How large is the debug file martin , so far its 1.45mb and growing?..

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 4
I have just released a new Beta build (1780) which should fix clock reporting with overclocked AMD CPU under Windows 8. Can you please check it and let me know if it's OK now ?

The "NB clock" reported by HWiNFO is not the same as the "HT Link" clock reported by CPU-Z ;) Those are different clocks.
Hypertransport Link clock is reported in the Summary window of HWiNFO.

aMduser said:
Martin said:

How large is the debug file martin , so far its 1.45mb and growing?..

Back