vcore tray icon display decimal increase

yomny

As suggested in subject, When adding the vcore to display in tray it only shows one decimal point and really need to see the full value of my vcore as display in HWinfo.  Any help?

I can try to extend it to 2 decimal places, but the full scale would require a font too small to be readable.

Martin said:
I can try to extend it to 2 decimal places, but the full scale would require a font too small to be readable.

That would be perfect, two places over is really all that’s needed. Highly appreciate this. How would one go about seeing this, future update or beta version?

OK, I will extend this to 2 decimal places in tray.
It will be available from the next update, but not sure yet whether there will be a new Beta or straight a new full release. So either a new Beta build sometime this week or a full release planned not later than next week.

Martin said:
OK, I will extend this to 2 decimal places in tray.
It will be available from the next update, but not sure yet whether there will be a new Beta or straight a new full release. So either a new Beta build sometime this week or a full release planned not later than next week.

More than appreciate your efforts. Thank you! Is there a donate link here or something. I understand this is a free software but wouldn’t mind paying for it.

Martin said:
Thanks for the donation!
Here a pre-release build with this update: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_601_3655.zip
Let me know if you see any issues...

One small issue- my upload and download rate meters now show 3 digits as well, down to the 100th and are very hard to read.  For example, 1 MB/s is shown as 1.00, while before it was shown as 1.0.

Is there any way to choose the number of digits shown before rounding?  I've reverted back to 6.0 for now.

You can adjust number of decimal digits globally in the Custom tab of sensor settings.

Back