Voltage confusion - Bugs??? Need help

madscientist565

I have a asus deluxe ii motherboard and a i7 6850k.  I left vccio cpu and vccio pch on auto, and both ticked up to 1.25-1.3v.  

I manually set them both in UEFI to 1.050.   HWInfo is now reporting 

Heading: Asus EC
vccio pch 1.05 = 1.303
vccio cpu 1.05 = 0.131 
PCH Core = 1.059
CPU Cache = 1.047

heading: asus x99 deluxe ii (nuvoton nct6791D)
VCCIO CPU 1.05V = 1.04V
VCCSA = .920V

Im a bit confused. is the vccio pch that i set in uefi, reported as pch core?  and if so, what is the vccio pch that hwinfo is reporting?  And then... why two dramatically different values for vccio cpu?

the 1.303 worries me. i need to get it dropped asap, but im not sure what i need to change. 

[attachment=2524]

Attachments

• sensors after realbench.JPG
    sensors after realbench.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 6
Sorry about the confusion, the "VCCIO PCH 1.05V" and "VCCIO CPU 1.05V" values under the ASUS EC heading and invalid. I will remove them in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.

Martin said:
Sorry about the confusion, the "VCCIO PCH 1.05V" and "VCCIO CPU 1.05V" values under the ASUS EC heading and invalid. I will remove them in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.

Thats great to hear! I thought I was crazy!  

I assume that HW info detects your hardware and applies labels based on that information?

Each mainboard model uses different labels for sensors and also specific adjustments for values read.
It's not that easy to support all possible mainboard models with so many different kinds of sensors.

Martin said:
Each mainboard model uses different labels for sensors and also specific adjustments for values read.
It's not that easy to support all possible mainboard models with so many different kinds of sensors.

I wouldnt imagine its very easy at all.

I have just released version 5.61-3285 Beta that should fix this problem.
Let me know if there are any issues.

Back