Voltage Offsets Entry Missing

As the title says, I used to have this sensor entry (Voltage Offsets with a dropdown/multiple other entries) in HWiNFO64 under Enhanced processor sensors but I changed the startup settings/added tray icons, and it seems to have removed that entry.

I did search and found that I have to disable those settings and run the main Window, which I think I did as well but the entry still does not show up.

What am I missing here? Can someone please just guide step by step (with screenshots) or what exactly to do to get back the "Voltage Offsets" entry?

Before and After screenshot attached of where that entry is missing.

Attachments

• Voltage Offsets Entry Missing.png
    Voltage Offsets Entry Missing.png
    26 KB · Views: 20
These items might be missing if you have Hyper-V/HVCI enabled as this blocks access to the interface required.

These items might be missing if you have Hyper-V/HVCI enabled as this blocks access to the interface required.
Thank you so much! It was linked with memory integrity setting/core isolation setting that I had to disable. Hyper-V was disabled already but the main Window of HWiNFO64 showed a warning about it, that warning has gone as well now after disabling the memory integrity/core isolation setting. I am on Windows 11.

Last edited:
Yes, Memory Integrity/Core isolation" is in fact HVCI (Hypervisor-Protected Code Integrity). Sorry for not being clear about this.

Back