HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added support of RTSS 5.3.2+ for OSD with up-to 4096 characters.
- Added reporting of drive warning status based on SMART.
- Added drive health status icon (OK/Warning/Failure) to summary window.
- Improved enumeration of USB-ATA drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A88X series.
- Added reporting of GPU clock and improved support of Bay Trail.
- Added nVidia Quadro K6000, GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM.
- Enhanced reporting of SATA features and current transfer rate.
- Improved ICC support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A55M series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel DZ87 series.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced support of AMD Hawaii (Radeon R9 290 series).
- Added reporting of GPU Memory Utilization for AMD GCN2 family.
- Added option to disable Intel Management Engine support.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti.
- Added monitoring of disk read/write/total activity and transfer rate.
- Improved reporting of GPU clock on AMD APUs.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock for AMD GCN2 family.
- Fixed a rare occuring crash on later AMD GPUs.
- Fixed detection of NCP4206 on nVidia GPUs.
- Download pre-release: v4.27, Build 2050
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History