HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Fixed waking of NVIDIA DGPUs disabled by Optimus using driver v368.22 and later.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z170 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-DELUXE II.
- Added voltage monitoring for NVIDIA Pascal GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-A II, RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 and STRIX X99 GAMING.
- Added ability to change font in sensors screen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE F2A55, F2A58, F2A68, F2A75 and F2A88 series.
- Fixed GPU clock and ASIC quality reporting on AMD Polaris.
- Enhanced preliminary AMD Zen support.
- Fixed GPU Memory Controller Utilization reporting AMD Polaris.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added monitoring of extension and assistant fans on some ASUS X99/Z170 series.
- Added option to change sensor logging (CSV) separator.
- Added option to specify individual polling rate for disk S.M.A.R.T. status.
- Added support of more International Rectifier PMBus-compliant VRMs.
- Added switching between screens using arrow keys on Logitech G19 LCD.
- Download pre-release: v5.33, Build 2915
- Added synchronization with Corsair Link Software v220.127.116.11 and later.
- Added option to disable NVML support to workaround a bug in NVIDIA SLI-enabled systems using R368 and some later drivers.
- Added reporting of PSU efficiency for Corsair AXi/HXi/RMi series.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History