HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added customizable thousands separator for values in sensors window.
- Improved support of AMD Radeon R9 Fury series.
- Added monitoring support of some Asetek-based coolers (Corsair H80iGT/H100iGTX/H110iGTX, NZXT Kraken X31/X41, Antec Kuhler H2O 920).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z170 and MAXIMUS VIII series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 and Z170 series.
- Added NVMe support (information, SMART health status).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z170 series.
- Fixed publishing of remote sensor data to plug-ins.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950.
- Optimized Embedded Controller (EC) access (lower system latency).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H170, B150 and SABERTOOTH Z170 series.
- Changing "Low-level PCI Access" option to enabled by default for better reliability.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS Z170.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon R9 Nano.
- Fixed a possible crash on older Non-ACPI systems.
- Removed thousands separator from CSV log.
- Enhanced support of Intel Goldmont family (Apollo Lake, Denverton).
- Added a global setting to modify thousands separator.
- Several minor improvements and fixes.
- Download pre-release: v5.05, Build 2635
- Added recognition of AMD Bristol Ridge.
- Added reporting of Software Guard Extensions (SGX) capability in summary window.
- Added reporting of Speed Shift Technology (HWP) capability and status in summary window.
- Added new Intel HD Graphics SKUs (Skylake, Kaby Lake, Cannonlake).
- Added preliminary recognition of AMD Zen (Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge).
- Added monitoring of Package/Ring Thermal Throttling for Intel Sandy Bridge and later.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History