HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Improved sensor indexing. For some addons (i.e. HWiNFOMonitor, Rainmeter) it will be required to download latest versions and reconfigure existing settings.
- Fixed changing of sensor items order via the layout tab.
- Added reading of sensor values from Aquaero (preliminary).
- Improved support of Skylake-E/EP/EX.
- Added a workaround for some crashes caused by Intel RST enterprise drivers.
- Added ability to toggle RTSS/OSD output via a user-defined hotkey.
- Improved Intel ME information.
- Enhanced information returned for ASPEED GPUs.
- Enhanced Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX support.
- Added ability to show/hide all sensor entries of a given type (temperatures, fans, etc.)
- Added support of Giantec Semi GT34TS04 TSOD.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added possibility to backup application- and user-specific settings.
- Added option to minimize sensors window instead of closing.
- Improved rendering of tray icons.
- Minor updates to UI functionality and hardware support.
- Download pre-release: v4.49, Build 2360
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History