HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced AMD Polaris support.
- Changed MVDDC to VDDCI on AMD Bonaire, Hawaii, Tonga.
- Added support of SMSC SCH5627 and SCH5636 HW monitors.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.
- Added support of AquaStream Ultimate.
- Removed showing of average values for some sensors where this has no meaning.
- Added experimental reporting of CPU current/power for some later ASUS mainboards.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for AMD RV7xx/M9x and later GPUs.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for NVIDIA Fermi, Kepler and Maxwell GPUs.
- Added reporting of GPU Memory Vendor for AMD RV7xx/M9x and later GPUs.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Errors (EDC) for AMD Evergreen and later GPUs (except Fiji).
- Added preliminary support of NVIDIA GP100, GP102, GP106, GP107, GP108.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Fixed waking of NVIDIA DGPUs disabled by Optimus using driver v368.22 and later.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z170 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-DELUXE II.
- Added voltage monitoring for NVIDIA Pascal GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-A II, RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 and STRIX X99 GAMING.
- Added ability to change font in sensors screen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE F2A55, F2A58, F2A68, F2A75 and F2A88 series.
- Fixed GPU clock and ASIC quality reporting on AMD Polaris.
- Download pre-release: v5.31, Build 2893
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History