HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Fixed monitoring of total/NAND reads/writes for some SanDisk drives.
- Extended NVMe S.M.A.R.T. status and fixed total writes amount.
- Fixed reporting of sub-zero temperatures on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added support of Samsung SSD 950 Pro using the default Microsoft NVMe driver.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Ellesmere, Baffin, Greenland.
- Fixed GPU I2C access on AMD Tonga/Amethyst.
- Added options to choose which type of values (current, mix, max, average) to show in tray, LG LCD and RTSS.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z170-PREMIUM.
- Added support of IRF IR35201.
- Added monitoring of page file usage.
- Added support of Corsair H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i.
- Improved monitoring of WHEA errors.
- Enabled GPU I2C access on Fiji (GPU VRM monitoring). Might need Reset GPU I2C Cache first.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z97-P.
- Enhanced DELL EC sensor monitoring.
Upcoming changes in the next release: