HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Changes in v5.00:
- Added support of Remote Sensor Monitoring within local network.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6793D.
- Enhanced detection and reporting of SMART status for some drives including SAS.
- Added proper recognition of AMD 3xx Series GPUs (Grenada, Antigua, Trinidad, Tobago).
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon R9 Fury and Radeon R9 Fury X.
- Added reporting of GPU clock for Intel Braswell.
- Added support of ITE IT8628 LPC/HW Monitor.
- Fixed a bug preventing displaying of the RTSS FPS counter in recent versions.
- Added monitoring of Performance Limit Reasons (why frequency is limited), available for Haswell, Skylake, Knights Landing.
- Added reporting of System Agent and Imaging Unit clock for Skylake and Apollo Lake.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Controller Utilization for AMD Iceland, Topaz, Tonga, Amethyst, Fiji.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 100-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z170 series.
- Changes in v5.02:
- Fixed a serious memory leak causing rising memory usage.
- Fixed CPU usage monitoring when System Summary window is active.
- Some minor bugfixes and enhancements.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added customizable thousands separator for values in sensors window.
- Improved support of AMD Radeon R9 Fury series.
- Added monitoring support of some Asetek-based coolers (Corsair H80iGT/H100iGTX/H110iGTX, NZXT Kraken X31/X41, Antec Kuhler H2O 920).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z170 and MAXIMUS VIII series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 and Z170 series.
- Added NVMe support (information, SMART health status).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z170 series.
- Fixed publishing of remote sensor data to plug-ins.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950.
- Download pre-release: v5.03, Build 2600
- Optimized Embedded Controller (EC) access (lower system latency).
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History