HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE IV series.
- Added option to accept negative temperatures for some sensors (sub-zero cooling).
- Fixed DDR4 SPD readout on some Skylake client systems.
- Added reporting of Distance to Tj,max.
- Enhanced reporting of memory timings and other features for Skylake.
- Further enhanced support of Knights Landing.
- Enhanced ability to define custom thresholds for changing of color of any item in sensor list.
- Added some pre-defined thresholds for sensor items (will display in red if over threshold level).
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6793D.
- Enhanced detection and reporting of SMART status for some drives including SAS.
- Added proper recognition of AMD 3xx Series GPUs (Grenada, Antigua, Trinidad, Tobago).
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon Fury X.
- Added reporting of GPU clock for Intel Braswell.
- Added support of ITE IT8628 LPC/HW Monitor.
- Fixed a bug preventing displaying of the RTSS FPS counter in recent versions.
- Added support of Remote Sensor Monitoring within local network (Beta stage).
- Added monitoring of Performance Limit Reasons (why frequency is limited), available for Haswell, Skylake, Knights Landing.
- Download pre-release: v4.65, Build 2545
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History