HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH X99.
- Added monitoring of some unknown EC voltages for ASUS X99/RAMPAGE V series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Rock Canyon NUCs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA E999.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE G1.Sniper M5.
- Fixed detection of ACPI sensor.
- Enhanced support of CPUs with more than 256 logical cores.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Knights Landing.
- Fixed a rare drop to 0 of BCLK and other related values in sensors.
- Added ability to define custom colors and font style of items in sensor window.
- Added ability to change sensor item color when an alert is triggered.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE IV series.
- Added option to accept negative temperatures for some sensors (sub-zero cooling).
- Fixed DDR4 SPD readout on some Skylake client systems.
- Added reporting of Distance to Tj,max.
- Enhanced reporting of memory timings and other features for Skylake.
- Further enhanced support of Knights Landing.
- Enhanced ability to define custom thresholds for changing of color of any item in sensor list.
- Added some pre-defined thresholds for sensor items (will display in red if over threshold level).
- Download pre-release: v4.63, Build 2520
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History