HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Added possibility to backup application- and user-specific settings.
- Added option to minimize sensors window instead of closing.
- Improved rendering of tray icons.
- Minor updates to UI functionality and hardware support.
- Added preliminary monitoring of Corsair Link devices (H80, H100, etc.). Must not be used along with other Corsair Link tools!
- Fixed rounding of some values in tray icons.
- Added reporting of GPU Memory vendor for NVIDIA GPUs (requires driver R346 or later).
- Added reporting of GPU Normalized Power for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added reporting of GPU Video Engine clock for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced support of Corsair Link, added support of PSUs.
- Fixed a rare crash when running in Debug Mode.
- Added support of Aquastream XT, MPS and PowerAdjust.
- Changed order of NVIDIA and AMD GPUs in multi-GPU systems, so that the primary GPU device is properly listed as the first one.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and GM206 support.
- Added support for monitoring of Corsair RM PSUs.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Added support of Intersil ISL6388 digital PWM.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some ASUS P8H67 series with IT8771.
- Improved BCLK measurement on Skylake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z97 OC Formula.
- Added option to disable GPU reordering.
- Fixed monitoring of Max CPU/Thread and Total CPU usage so that it reflects only the particular CPU package.
- Added preliminary support of Intersil ISL6367 and ISL6379 (for ASRock boards only yet).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS.
- Added ability to display multiple sensor lists.
- Added support of multi-row operations in sensors window.
- Added ability to rename sensor titles.
- Added component names (mainboard, system name) to sensor titles.
- Added support of AMD Nolan.
- Download pre-release: v4.51, Build 2444
- Improved appearance on high-DPI scaled screens.
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History