HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64
- Fixed SMBus problems on MSI 100-series mainboards with LED controllers.
- Fixed a memory leak in server side of remote sensor monitoring.
- Clicking the sensor graph plot area will toggle it to occupy the entire window width.
- Added reporting of GPU TMU count.
- Added AMD Radeon Pro Duo.
- Enhanced NVMe support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER.
- Fixed a rare crash during closing on some machines with NVIDIA GPU.
- Added monitoring of CPU Power Limits on systems where these can change during runtime.
Upcoming changes in the next release:
- Enhanced AMD Polaris support.
- Changed MVDDC to VDDCI on AMD Bonaire, Hawaii, Tonga.
- Added support of SMSC SCH5627 and SCH5636 HW monitors.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.
- Added support of AquaStream Ultimate.
- Removed showing of average values for some sensors where this has no meaning.
- Added experimental reporting of CPU current/power for some later ASUS mainboards.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for AMD RV7xx/M9x and later GPUs.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for NVIDIA Fermi, Kepler and Maxwell GPUs.
- Download pre-release: v5.25, Build 2865
- Added reporting of GPU Memory Vendor for AMD RV7xx/M9x and later GPUs.
- Added monitoring of GPU Memory Errors (EDC) for AMD Evergreen and later GPUs (except Fiji).
For complete HWiNFO32/64 History including previous versions, please see: HWiNFO32/64 History