Application Hang

Priest

Firstly, I apologize for not including a debug file at this time, I'll attempt to get one in the future, however this issue appears to be very random, I've gone the past week without it happening again until this morning. (This is the 3rd time for me, in the past few weeks, so it isn't frequent, but quite frustrating when it does occur.)

I've found that occasionally HWINFO64.exe refuses to terminate after the application has been closed, and also cranks up to 50% CPU usage.

gfm7.png

ilbc.png

5fb6.png

The only way to get the process to terminate is to log out and back in, or reboot.

Running windows 7 ultimate x64 sp1

This is very hard for me to diagnose without seeing a Debug File capturing this hang.
Does the hang happen when closing the Sensors window ?

Martin said:
This is very hard for me to diagnose without seeing a Debug File capturing this hang.

Yessir, with the save & close button, I have a habit of hitting it instead of minimize.

I'm running in debug mode now, I've opened and closed it a few times, but no hang yet, I'll keep it open for today, and close it tomorrow and see if it happens.

I'll get the debug file eventually lol.

Priest said:
Martin said:
...Yessir, with the save & close button, I have a habit of hitting it instead of minimize....
Same thing happens to me all the time.
The mouse will jump right to it after the sensor window opens, because "Save & Close" is the default button. It would be nice if Martin could change the default to Minimize All.

Back