Are those readings okay?

elmodhsh

i'm concerned that there's something wrong with my PSU specifically the 5V, so i wanna make sure.
Are those readings fine?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2023.07.17 - 20.00.50.73.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2023.07.17 - 20.00.50.73.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 14
looks okay-ish, but motherboard readings aren't exactly precise. the 3.3v looks high, but again.. who knows the real value.
I'd be more concerned about the Vbatt voltage. at 2.7v the Cmos battery looks pretty much dead.
a new battery is usually around 3.3v.
A dead cmos battery can indeed cause all sorts of issues.. depends what you're experiencing right now.

looks okay-ish, but motherboard readings aren't exactly precise. the 3.3v looks high, but again.. who knows the real value.
I'd be more concerned about the Vbatt voltage. at 2.7v the Cmos battery looks pretty much dead.
a new battery is usually around 3.3v.
A dead cmos battery can indeed cause all sorts of issues.. depends what you're experiencing right now.
the only thing a consider a problem now is that sometimes i hear my hdd sound like its rebooting. it happens with no obvious reason, i could be in the middle of a game and it just happens

You cannot trust your motherboard PSU sensors readings, period. It's done using professional equipment but your readings are fine.

the only thing a consider a problem now is that sometimes i hear my hdd sound like its rebooting. it happens with no obvious reason, i could be in the middle of a game and it just happens

That sounds like an HDD error, not your motherboard/PSU problem. TBO I've no idea what you're talking about. HDDs do not reboot. They spin up, spin down and do track searching. Three distinct sounds.

If your HDD spins up and down often, that could be aggressive internal power management.

Back